International Montessori Trilingual School of Nogent-sur-Marne
What makes our school so unique?
- More than 30 years of experience
- TrilingualismFrench –English –LSF (French Sign Language for the deaf)
- A certified AMI teaching staff
- A chartered school since 2012 with a renewal in 2019
- Homemade lunch meals with fresh local organic produce and products
- An international and cultural environment
- A garden and vegetable patch taught to the children and staff by an urban permaculture specialist
The great social mission which assures the child justice, harmony and love still remains to be accomplished. This important task is the responsibility of education. It is our only way to build a better world and find peace on earth.